THIS IS THE STUFF WE ARE DEPENDING 100% ON PARENTS TO PROVIDE.
We will be accepting donations at both campuses during drop off on MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY before the Fête. (October 19th – 23rd). There will be volunteers on hand to assist you as you cruise through the drop off line . We encourage you to drop off before the event so we can assess our inventory before the day of Fête. We anticipate a big crowd, so bring it on! CANNED DRINKS AND JUICE POUCHES ONLY as we will be recycling those cans through the CAN SMASH and terra-cycling juice pouches.
STUFF FOR THE DROP OFF LINE
• CASES OF 8 OZ BOTTLED WATER
• CASES OF CANNED SOFT DRINKS (coke, diet coke, root beer, sprite, cream soda)
• CASES OF CARPI SUN (any flavor)
• ROLLS OF PAPER TOWEL
• HAND SANITIZER
• Large empty CLEAN plastic ticket containers (w lids)
MORE SPECIFIC STUFF – CONTACT DEPT HEAD
• Baked Goods – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• TWO LARGE FIRST AID KITS – contact email@example.com
We need stuff. Can you lend us anything on this list?
• 10 x 10 pop up tent
• Pick – Up truck & driver
• Power Strips
• EASELS for Art Market
• Extension cords
• 5 Gal Gas Cans (3 – 4)
Drop off equipment to the donation truck located at Milan campus Mon – Fri the week before Fête. Clearly put your name on your item so we can return it to you after Fête. Contact Corinne Gibb at CGibb@tulane.edu
IF YOU HAVE STUFF WE CAN USE, LET US KNOW ASAP SO WE CAN CHECK IT OFF OUR LIST!