Live Oak Wilderness Camp Info Session at the Audubon Zoo on March 22 at 6:30.
- Live Oak brings summer camp to life all year long with fun, friendship, and leadership development to connect a diverse community of outstanding New Orleans kids.
- We begin with a 10-night sleep away camp in Crystal Springs, MS, and we continue with four Saturday sessions in New Orleans during the school year.
- Boys and girls ages 9-12 can apply now for acceptance to one of our four sessions in June and July.
- Last summer, 110 campers from 36 different schools joined our camp community.
- RSVP for the Info Session and find out more at www.liveoakcamp.com
Vamonos NOLA, Spring and Summer Camps
Spring Break Camp
Week 1: March 21-25th
Week 2: 28th-April 1st
Spring Camp Tuition starting at $50 a day!
Don’t wait too long, Early Bird Prices for Summer Camp ends April 1st
Summer Camp Dates
Session 1: June 1st –July 1st
Session 2: July 5th– July29th
Session 3: August 1st – August 19th
Summer Tuition starting at $165 a week!
*DAILY Water Play * Audubon Park * Innovation * Theatre Arts * *Crafts * Music * Gardening * Service Learning Projects * Sports * Team Building* *Capoeira *Tumblebus*
ALL IN SPANISH!!
Take a peek at THIS VIDEO for a preview of the FUN!
Hours are 8:00am – 3:00pm
Extended Care 7:30-5:30pm
6200 St. Charles Ave
visit our Facebook Page to see more fun!
or call 504-495-2345 for more info